Mind Bloom is an Act 3 Event. It provides a selection of 3 options out of a pool of 4.
- [I am War] Fight a Boss from Act 1. Obtain a Rare Relic, normal rewards and 100 gold. (BETA: 50 gold, 25 in ascension 13+)
- [I am Healthy] Heal to full HP. Cursed - Doubt.
The first option will always be [I am War], and the second option will always be [I am Awake]. However, the third option will either be [I am Rich] if on floors 35 - 40 or [I am Healthy] if on floor 41 and above.
- [I am War] is generally the safest option. It gives the player a random Rare Relic and 100 Gold with little cost; by the time the player is in Act 3, their deck will typically be strong enough to slaughter the Act 1 boss with ease. The relic it gives may be skipped if the player is attempting the "Who Needs Relics?" Achievement.
- [I am Awake] is typically the most dangerous of the three options, as there is no way to negate its downside. Unless the player is very confident in their deck, or this event is found near the end of the floor, taking this option is not viable. In addition, this option gives the player the Mark of the Bloom relic, so it cannot be taken if the player is attempting the "Who Needs Relics?" achievement.
- [I am Rich] is a strong option if the player has Omamori, The Courier, Du-Vu Doll, or any reliable way to remove curses. The money it gives the player is also useful for increasing your score. Be careful, as the Normalities this option grants are dangerous.
- [I am Healthy] is useful if the player is very low on HP, but it is not useful in other circumstances, unless the player has Du-Vu Doll or is not confident in their ability to fight an Act 1 Boss.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Bottled Cards upgraded from Mind Bloom event have their description updated correctly.
- Weekly Patch 50: The Final Act
- Because new music was added into the game, it is now also available in our Official Soundtrack. Newly added tracks include: Mind Bloom
- Weekly Patch 47: Metamorphosis
- Mind Bloom event combat now correctly gives appropriate gold for the battle.
- Weekly Patch 43: Discovery
- Mind Bloom event now correctly shows curse previews for its event options.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Adding special BGM when fighting a boss via Mind Bloom event.
- Weekly Patch 36: Power Through
- Fixed an incorrect interaction with Mark of the Bloom and the Moai Head event in Act 3.
- Weekly Patch 35: Aggregate
- Mind Bloom event's boss battle no longer counts as a boss for scoring or achievements.
- Weekly Patch 29: TURBO
- Mind Bloom no longer shows status/curse cards upgrading.
- MindBloom upgrade now only shows up to 20 cards as it's CPU intensive.
- Weekly Patch 28: The Ritual
- New Act 3 event: Mind Bloom
- New Relic: Mark of the Bloom