FANDOM


(Added "attack" to "Curl Up X" because louses can receive poison or orb damage and not trigger the Curl Up.)
(added Update History section)
 
Line 76: Line 76:
 
Skewer.png|Red Louse as seen in the Skewer card art.
 
Skewer.png|Red Louse as seen in the Skewer card art.
 
</gallery>
 
</gallery>
  +
  +
==Update History==
  +
*Patch V1.1: The Dealer
  +
**Fixed Spit Web move's VFX appearing from wrong spot in high resolutions.
  +
*Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
  +
**Adding VFX for Spit Web attack by Louse enemy.
  +
*Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
  +
**BUG FIX: Curl Up power on Louse was displaying incorrect text.
  +
*Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
  +
**Updating icon for Curl Up power.
  +
*Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
  +
**Updating description for Curl Up power to clarify it only triggers once.
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Act I]]
 
[[Category:Act I]]

Latest revision as of 22:14, August 22, 2019

Red Louse Edit

Curl Up X: Louse gains X block upon first receiving attack damage.

Pattern Edit

Has a 25% chance of using Grow and a 75% chance of using Bite. Cannot use the same move three times in a row.

In Ascension 17+, it cannot use Grow twice in a row and cannot use Bite three times in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Bite Attack Intent 2 Deals D* damage. Deals D*+1 damage. Deals D*+1 damage.
Grow Intent - Buff Gains 3 Strength. Gains 3 Strength. Gains 4 Strength.

*D is chosen between 5 and 7 at the beginning of the battle.

Green Louse Edit

Curl Up X: Louse gains X block upon first receiving attack damage.

Pattern Edit

Has a 25% chance of using Spit Web and a 75% chance of using Bite. Cannot use the same move three times in a row.

In Ascension 17+, it cannot use Spit Web twice in a row and cannot use Bite three times in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+
Bite Attack Intent 2 Deals D* damage. Deals D*+1 damage.
Spit Web Debuff1 Applies 2 Weak. Applies 2 Weak.

*D is chosen between 5 and 7 at the beginning of the battle.


Gallery Edit

Update HistoryEdit

  • Patch V1.1: The Dealer
    • Fixed Spit Web move's VFX appearing from wrong spot in high resolutions.
  • Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
    • Adding VFX for Spit Web attack by Louse enemy.
  • Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
    • BUG FIX: Curl Up power on Louse was displaying incorrect text.
  • Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
    • Updating icon for Curl Up power.
  • Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
    • Updating description for Curl Up power to clarify it only triggers once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.