Slay the Spire Wiki
Advertisement

Red Louse[]

Move[]

Name Intent Effect
Bite Attack Intent 2.png Deals D damage.
Deals D+1 Ascension Icon.png2+ damage.
D is chosen between 5 and 7 at the beginning of the battle.
Grow Intent - Buff.png Gains 3 Icon Strength.png Strength.
Gains 4 Ascension Icon.png17+ Icon Strength.png Strength.

Pattern[]

Has a 25% chance of using Intent - Buff.png Grow and a 75% chance of using Attack-common.png Bite. Cannot use the same move three times in a row.

On Ascension Icon.png Ascension 17+, it cannot use Intent - Buff.png Grow twice in a row and cannot use Attack-common.png Bite three times in a row.

Green Louse[]

Move[]

Name Intent Effect
Bite Attack Intent 2.png Deals D damage.
Deals D+1 Ascension Icon.png2+ damage.
D is chosen between 5 and 7 at the beginning of the battle.
Spit Web Debuff1.png Applies 2 Icon Weak.png Weak.

Pattern[]

Has a 25% chance of using Debuff1.png Spit Web and a 75% chance of using Attack-common.png Bite. Cannot use the same move three times in a row.

On Ascension Icon.png Ascension 17, it cannot use Debuff1.png Spit Web twice in a row and cannot use Attack-common.png Bite three times in a row.

Notes[]

  • Despite its description, Icon CurlUp.png Curl Up will not activate until a Louse takes all hit from a multi-hit attack such as Pummel.

Gallery[]

Update History[]

  • Patch V2.0: The Watcher
    • Adding SFX for Debuff1.png Spit Web attack by Louse enemy.
  • Patch V1.1: The Dealer
    • Fixed Debuff1.png Spit Web move's VFX appearing from wrong spot in high resolutions.
  • Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
    • Adding VFX for Debuff1.png Spit Web attack by Louse enemy.
  • Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
    • BUG FIX: Curl Up power on Louse was displaying incorrect text.
  • Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
    • Updating icon for Curl Up power.
  • Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
    • Updating description for Curl Up power to clarify it only triggers once.
Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon.png

AcidSlimeIcon.jpgSpikeSlimeIcon.jpgCultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgLousesIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GremlinNobIcon.jpgLagavulinIcon.jpgSentriesIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

Guardian.jpgHexaghostAchievement.jpgSlimeBossAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

ByrdIcon.jpgChosenIcon.jpgMuggerIcon.jpgShelledParasiteIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpgCenturionMysticIcon.jpgSnakePlantIcon.jpgSneckoIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgSentrySoloIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

BookOfStabbingIcon.jpgGremlinLeaderIcon.jpgTaskmasterIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AutomatonAchievement.jpgChamp.jpgCollectorAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

DarklingIcon.jpgOrbWalkerIcon.jpgShapesIcon.jpgMawIcon.jpgSpireGrowthIcon.jpgTransientIcon.jpgWrithingMassIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GiantHeadIcon.jpgNemesisIcon.jpgReptomancerIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AwakenedOneAchievement.jpgDonuAndDecaIcon.jpgTimeEaterAchievement.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

SpireShieldIcon.jpgSpireSpearIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

CorruptHeartIcon.jpg

Advertisement