Living Wall is an Event in Act 1, The Exordium. Three friendly statues emerge from the stonework to offer their assistance, presenting the following 3 choices:
- [Forget] Remove a card from your deck.
- [Change] Transform a card in your deck.
- [Grow] Upgrade a card in your deck.
There's no price or drawback to any choice. The only caveat is that once the player chooses a statue, they can't change their mind.
Be sure to check your deck before choosing a head - once a choice is selected, it's locked in.
- [Forget] This option should almost always be chosen if the player has a removable Curse(with the possible exception of Parasite) in their deck. Removing the unwanted, detrimental card is a strong option.
- [Change] While this option is indisputably the weakest out of the three, it can be useful in decks that have no leaning yet or lack enough decent cards to beat the boss. This option is preferable to upgrading a Strike but less desirable than simply removing it in most cases.
- [Grow] This option should be chosen if the player has a card in their deck that would be significantly stronger when upgraded. This includes cards that scale more when they are upgraded, cards that increase in debuff, buff, or draw, cards that become Innate or no longer Exhaust, and the unique Searing Blow.
- Weekly Patch 50: The Final Act
- Fixed softlock caused if you can't remove cards in: Back to Basics, Cleric, and Living Wall events.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Adding ambient SFX for Living Wall event.
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- Living Wall event's transformed card is now seeded.