FANDOM


Jaw WormEdit

PatternEdit

Always starts with the Chomp.

Afterwards, has a 45% chance of using Bellow, 30% chance of using Thrash and 25% chance of using Chomp.

Cannot use Bellow twice in a row, cannot use Thrash 3 times in a row and cannot use Chomp twice in a row.

Pattern (Hard mode) Edit

Starts combat with the bonuses from Bellow before the player can act.

Every turn, has a 45% chance of using Bellow, 30% chance of using Thrash and 25% chance of using Chomp.

Cannot use Bellow twice in a row, cannot use Thrash 3 times in a row and cannot use Chomp twice in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Chomp
Intent - Aggressive - Sword
Deal 11 damage. Deal 12 damage. Deal 12 damage.
Thrash
Attack Defend
Deal 7 damage, gain 5 Block. Deal 7 damage, gain 5 Block. Deal 7 damage, gain 5 Block.
Bellow
Intent - Buff - Defend

Gain 3 Strength and 6 Block.

Gain 4 Strength and 6 Block. Gain 5 Strength and 9 Block.