Intangible is a decaying Buff that reduces all damage and HP loss you take to 1. It lasts 1 round for each stack of Intangible you have.
Intangible applies to all damage and HP loss. Damage from Exploders, Thorns, Poison, powers like Combust, cards such as Offering, damage multipliers like Vulnerable and Slow, etc. will all come out to 1 damage per hit.
Sources of Intangible
Enemies with Intangible
Note: If the player has The Boot and attacks while Nemesis has Intangible active, then The Boot will increase the damage to 5 instead of 1.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed Nemesis gaining Intangible too early and messing up damage from Thorns.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating icon for Intangible power.
- Weekly Patch 39: We Meet Again!
- Intangible power will no longer sometimes raise the damage from 0 to 1.
- Weekly Patch 35: Aggregate
- Shelled Parasite now accounts for Buffer and Intangible with its life leech action.
- Weekly Patch 13: Thinking Ahead
- Fixed bug where Nemesis could take more than 1 damage from Thorns, Potions, and relics like Letter Opener.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Intangible Power wording improvements.