10+. Repeat 3 to 9
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 4+||Asc 19+|
|Divider||Deals H*6 damage. H = (Current HP divided by 12) + 1.||Deals H*6 damage. H = (Current HP divided by 12) + 1.||Deals H*6 damage. H = (Current HP divided by 12) + 1.|
|Inferno||Deals 2 x 6 damage, shuffles 3 Burns into the discard pile. Upgrades all Burns.||Deals 3 x 6 damage, shuffles 3 Burns into the discard pile. Upgrades all Burns.||Deals 3 x 6 damage, shuffles 3 Burns into the discard pile. Upgrades all Burns.|
|Sear||Deals 6 damage, shuffles a Burn into the discard pile.||Deals 6 damage, shuffles a Burn into the discard pile.||Deals 6 damage, shuffles 2 Burns into the discard pile.|
|Tackle||Deals 5 x 2 damage.||Deals 6 x 2 damage.||Deals 6 x 2 damage.|
|Inflame||Gains 2 Strength and 12 Block.||Gains 2 Strength and 12 Block.||Gains 3 Strength and 12 Block.|
Each attack done by the Hexaghost after its Divider/Inferno attack will charge 1 flame up. Once all 6 flames are active for the second time and further, it will attack with Inferno. The second Inferno and all further Inferno attacks will put 3 Burn+ cards into your discard pile.
After it has used its Inferno attack, Sear will give the player 1 Burn+ card instead of the regular Burn. This deals 4 damage instead of 2. All Burns in the players discard and draw pile will be upgraded to Burn+.
- Surviving the Hexaghost is often a matter of killing it before it recharges for its second inferno attack, as when this happens (if the inferno doesn't kill you outright) all burn cards in your deck become Burn+, making them much more deadly.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Hexaghost and Lagavulin enemies now pre-cache music so there's no lag when music starts mid-combat.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Ascension 19 Hexaghost gets less of a buff (no longer also increased Inferno damage).
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Hexaghost's 6th turn Inferno attack now deals slightly less damage.
- Weekly Patch 29: TURBO
- Fixed instance where audio would overlap with Hexaghost on Save/Quit interactions.
- Weekly Patch 16: Back to Work
- Hexaghost slightly nerfed on Ascension 4+. (Deals less damage).
- Weekly Patch 15: Surprise Patch
- Hexaghost AI is much less random. (No more occasional difficulty spikes based on how often he strength buffs)
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Fixed Hexaghost fire VFX scaling issues (was small!)