10+. Repeat 3 to 9
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 4+||Asc 19+|
|Divider||Deals H*6 damage. H = (Current HP divided by 12) + 1.||Deals H*6 damage. H = (Current HP divided by 12) + 1.||Deals H*6 damage. H = (Current HP divided by 12) + 1.|
|Inferno||Deals 2 x 6 damage, shuffles 3 Burns into the discard pile. Upgrades all Burns.||Deals 3 x 6 damage, shuffles 3 Burns into the discard pile. Upgrades all Burns.||Deals 3 x 6 damage, shuffles 3 Burns into the discard pile. Upgrades all Burns.|
|Sear||Deals 6 damage, shuffles a Burn into the discard pile.||Deals 6 damage, shuffles a Burn into the discard pile.||Deals 6 damage, shuffles 2 Burns into the discard pile.|
|Tackle||Deals 5 x 2 damage.||Deals 6 x 2 damage.||Deals 6 x 2 damage.|
|Inflame||Gains 2 Strength and 12 Block.||Gains 2 Strength and 12 Block.||Gains 3 Strength and 12 Block.|
Each attack done by the Hexaghost after its Divider/Inferno attack will charge 1 flame up. Once all 6 flames are active for the second time and further, it will attack with Inferno. The second Inferno and all further Inferno attacks will put 3 Burn+ cards into your discard pile.
After it has used its Inferno attack, Sear will give the player 1 Burn+ card instead of the regular Burn. This deals 4 damage instead of 2. All Burns in the players discard and draw pile will be upgraded to Burn+.
- With most decks the Hexaghost is a battle against time. The damage after the initial Divider is minor, but over time the combination of Inflame with accumulating burn cards will overwhelm you. Surviving the Hexaghost is often a matter of killing it before Inferno hits or as quickly as possible after.
- Cards and relics which exhaust, transform, or otherwise utilize status cards can significantly reduce the challenge of this battle. Examples: Storm of Steel, Evolve, Fiend Fire, Medical Kit.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Hexaghost and Lagavulin enemies now pre-cache music so there's no lag when music starts mid-combat.
- Switch Version 1.02
- Fixed gameplay pause for Lagavulin and Hexaghost
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Ascension 19 Hexaghost gets less of a buff (no longer also increased Inferno damage).
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Hexaghost's 6th turn Inferno attack now deals slightly less damage.
- Weekly Patch 29: TURBO
- Fixed instance where audio would overlap with Hexaghost on Save/Quit interactions.
- Weekly Patch 16: Back to Work
- Hexaghost slightly nerfed on Ascension 4+. (Deals less damage).
- Weekly Patch 15: Surprise Patch
- Hexaghost AI is much less random. (No more occasional difficulty spikes based on how often he strength buffs)
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Fixed Hexaghost fire VFX scaling issues (was small!)