The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Headbutt is an Attack card for the Ironclad. It deals 9 damage, then prompts the player to select a card from their discord pile, which will then be the next card drawn. As a Common card, it can be found as a reward after combats.
- Combined with any ability to draw more cards, it's possible to play a desired card twice in one turn: just play it once, use Headbutt to retrieve it, then play it again.
- If for some reason you wanted to, you could also use Headbutt to retrieve Headbutt, then use it again to retrieve another Headbutt, and so on.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Discard/Draw panels can be viewed during screens such as Survivor, Headbutt, and Gambling Chip now.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- Cards now teleport instantly (logically, not visually) fixing race conditions with Headbutt and Unceasing Top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.