Havoc can exhaust unplayable status cards. Upon upgrade Havoc goes to 0 cost.
- Cards that place cards on top of your draw pile, such as Headbutt or Warcry, allow you to control what Havoc plays by putting your preferred card on top of your draw pile first.
- Weekly Patch 54: Loop
- Tingsha, Sword Boomerang, Bouncing Flask, Rip and Tear, Thunder Orbs, Havoc, and Juggernaut now utilize seeded enemy target randomization.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Accuracy power now correctly works with Shivs played from the top of the deck via cards like Mayhem or Havoc.
- Weekly Patch 35: Aggregate
- Fix for crash when playing Havoc against half dead enemies (Darkling/Awakened one).
- Weekly Patch 33: Terror
- Havoc card now utilizes RNG to select its random target (save/load consistency).
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues
- Havoc card's description: Exhaust was not capitalized.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Havoc can now be played even when no cards are in your deck. (Discard will shuffle in)