Pattern[edit | edit source]
When there are 0 other enemies, will have a 75% chance of using Rally! and a 25% chance of using Stab.
When there is 1 other enemy:
If the last move was Encourage, will have a 50% chance of using Rally! and 50% chance of using Stab.
If the last move was Stab, will have a 62.5% chance of using Rally! and a 37.5% chance of using Encourage.
The last move could not have been Rally!, since Rally! results in at least 2 other enemies.
When there's 2 or 3 other enemies, will have 66% chance of using Encourage and a 34% chance of using Stab.
Cannot use the same move twice in a row.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 3+||Asc 18+|
|Encourage||All enemies gain 3 Strength. All minions gain 6 Block.||All enemies gain 4 Strength. All minions gain 6 Block.||All enemies gain 5 Strength. All minions gain 10 Block.|
|Rally!||Summons up to 2 random Gremlins.||Summons up to 2 random Gremlins.||Summons up to 2 random Gremlins.|
|Stab||Deals 6 x 3 damage.||Deals 6 x 3 damage.||Deals 6 x 3 damage.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While Gremlin Leader may summon minions continually, it is important to kill Gremlin Wizards; their attacks are very strong. Killing a Fat Gremlin may also help kill the Leader faster due to its Weak debuff no longer being applied.
- Gremlin Leader continually buffs its allies' Strength, so killing her quickly is important to avoid its attacks from becoming too deadly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gremlin Leader is confirmed to be female by one of the developer.
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed enemy order issues in Slime Boss, Gremlin Leader, and Reptomancer encounters.
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Gremlin Leader HP lowered. 155 - 164 -> 140 - 148. Asc: 162 - 172 -> 145 - 155.
- Weekly Patch 33: Terror
- Gremlin Leader summon used the incorrect RNG, resulting in different enemies for the same seed.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Gremlin Leader's minion summon is now seeded.
- Weekly Patch 14: Bullet Time
- New animations for the Gremlin Leader.
- In Fast Mode, Gremlin Leader's minions spawn a lot faster.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- Little gremlins no longer yell about escaping if they're dead. Corpses don't yell.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|