Gremlin Leader is an Elite encounter found only in Act 2.

Gremlin Leader can only have a maximum of 3 Gremlin minions at a time.

Pattern[edit | edit source]

When there are 0 other enemies, will have a 75% chance of using Rally! and a 25% chance of using Stab.

When there is 1 other enemy:

If the last move was Encourage, will have a 50% chance of using Rally! and 50% chance of using Stab.

If the last move was Stab, will have a 62.5% chance of using Rally! and a 37.5% chance of using Encourage.

The last move could not have been Rally!, since Rally! results in at least 2 other enemies.

When there's 2 or 3 other enemies, will have 66% chance of using Encourage and a 34% chance of using Stab.

Cannot use the same move twice in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 3+ Asc 18+
Encourage
Intent - Buff - Defend.png
All enemies gain 3 Icon Strength.png Strength. All minions gain 6 Icon Block.png Block. All enemies gain 4 Icon Strength.png Strength. All minions gain 6 Icon Block.png Block. All enemies gain 5 Icon Strength.png Strength. All minions gain 10 Icon Block.png Block.
Rally!
Intent - Unknown.png
Summons up to 2 random Gremlins. Summons up to 2 random Gremlins. Summons up to 2 random Gremlins.
Stab
Attack intent 4.png
Deals 6 x 3 damage. Deals 6 x 3 damage. Deals 6 x 3 damage.

Tips[edit | edit source]

  • While Gremlin Leader may summon minions continually, it is important to kill Gremlin Wizards; their attacks are very strong. Killing a Fat Gremlin may also help kill the Leader faster due to its Icon Weak.png Weak debuff no longer being applied.
  • Gremlin Leader continually buffs its allies' Icon Strength.png Strength, so killing her quickly is important to avoid its attacks from becoming too deadly.

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • Gremlin Leader is confirmed to be female by one of the developer.[1]

Update History[edit | edit source]

  • Patch V1.1: The Dealer
    • Fixed enemy order issues in Slime Boss, Gremlin Leader, and Reptomancer encounters.
  • Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
    • Gremlin Leader HP lowered. 155 - 164 -> 140 - 148. Asc: 162 - 172 -> 145 - 155.
  • Weekly Patch 33: Terror
    • Gremlin Leader summon used the incorrect RNG, resulting in different enemies for the same seed.
  • Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
    • Gremlin Leader's minion summon is now seeded.
  • Weekly Patch 14: Bullet Time
    • New animations for the Gremlin Leader.
    • In Fast Mode, Gremlin Leader's minions spawn a lot faster.
  • Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
    • Little gremlins no longer yell about escaping if they're dead. Corpses don't yell.

Notes[edit | edit source]

Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon.png

AcidSlimeIcon.jpgSpikeSlimeIcon.jpgCultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgLousesIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GremlinNobIcon.jpgLagavulinIcon.jpgSentriesIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

Guardian.jpgHexaghostAchievement.jpgSlimeBossAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

ByrdIcon.jpgChosenIcon.jpgMuggerIcon.jpgShelledParasiteIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpgCenturionMysticIcon.jpgSnakePlantIcon.jpgSneckoIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgSentrySoloIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

BookOfStabbingIcon.jpgGremlinLeaderIcon.jpgTaskmasterIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AutomatonAchievement.jpgChamp.jpgCollectorAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

DarklingIcon.jpgOrbWalkerIcon.jpgShapesIcon.jpgMawIcon.jpgSpireGrowthIcon.jpgTransientIcon.jpgWrithingMassIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GiantHeadIcon.jpgNemesisIcon.jpgReptomancerIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AwakenedOneAchievement.jpgDonuAndDecaIcon.jpgTimeEaterAchievement.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

SpireShieldIcon.jpgSpireSpearIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

CorruptHeartIcon.jpg

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.