Giant Head is an Act 3 elite encounter. Its high amount of HP and steadily scaling attacks make it a formidable foe for many decks. However, because of the Slow debuff it begins combat with, high-damage decks with the ability to play a decent number of cards each turn will have no problem taking it down.
Slow: Whenever you play a card, Giant Head takes 10% more damage for the rest of this turn. (Stacks additively; playing 3 cards will cause the next attack to do 30% more damage)
50% chance of using Count and 50% chance of using Glare on the first 4 turns. Cannot use Count or Glare three times in a row. From turn 5 onward, always uses It Is Time.
In Ascension 18+, always uses It Is Time from turn 4 onward.
|Count||Deals 13 damage.||Deals 13 damage.|
|Glare||Applies 1 Weak.||Applies 1 Weak.|
|It Is Time||Deals 30 + T* damage.||Deals 40 + T* damage.|
*T starts at 0 and increases by 5 every time the attack is used, up to 30 additional damage.
Whenever the Giant Head uses one of its first two abilities, it will count down from 5 to 1, reducing the count by 1 each time. (Will say "5", then "4", then "3", then "2", and finally "1."). When the countdown is finished the Head will start using It Is Time.
- Play all of your non-attack cards first, if possible; the Slow debuff will cause attacks to do more damage if played after several other cards.
- High attack damage cards, such as Perfected Strike, do very well against this elite because the Slow bonus causes them to do even more damage.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating icon for Slow power.
- Weekly Patch 19: Seed
- Giant Head's attack intent now properly caps to match its damage output.
- Weekly Patch 18: Paranormal
- Time Dilation daily mod no longer affects Giant Head enemy.