FANDOM


(added Update History section)
 
Line 28: Line 28:
 
|Gain 5 {{KW|Strength}}.
 
|Gain 5 {{KW|Strength}}.
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
==Update History==
  +
*Weekly Patch 38: Bane
  +
**Parasite + Fungi Beast combat can actually be encountered now.
  +
*Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
  +
**New City Encounter - Shelled Parasite and Fungi Beast.
  +
*Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
  +
**We updated the animations for several monsters! Affected monsters include: Fungi Beasts
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Act I]]
 
[[Category:Act I]]

Latest revision as of 22:32, August 22, 2019


Spore Cloud X: On death, applies X Vulnerable to the player.

Pattern Edit

Has a 60% chance of using Bite and a 40% chance of using Grow. Cannot use Bite three times in a row and cannot use Grow twice in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Bite Attack Intent 2 Deal 6 damage. Deal 6 damage. Deal 6 damage.
Grow Intent - Buff Gain 3 Strength. Gain 4 Strength. Gain 5 Strength.

Update HistoryEdit

  • Weekly Patch 38: Bane
    • Parasite + Fungi Beast combat can actually be encountered now.
  • Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
    • New City Encounter - Shelled Parasite and Fungi Beast.
  • Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
    • We updated the animations for several monsters! Affected monsters include: Fungi Beasts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.