Frail is a status condition that reduces the amount of block points gained by 25%. Like Dexterity, it only affects block gained directly from card effects; block from relics, Metallicize, Plated Armor or frost orbs is not reduced.
The amount of block gained after reduction is rounded down. For example, basic Defend blocks for 5. While frail, it blocks for 3 instead of 3.75.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Turnip prevents gaining Frail entirely.
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Fixed issue that caused Frail and Dexterity to inconsistently interact with each other.
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- Forcefield card was unaffected by Powers (Frail/Dex).
- Day 1 Patch
- Frail is now a highlighted keyword.
- Panacea card buffed to also remove Frail.