Fossilized Helix is a Rare Relic.
- Large single-hit enemies like Transient can be shut down entirely for one turn.
- Pain,Regret,Brutality,Combust,Hemokinesis,Bloodletting,J.A.X., Blue Candle and Corrupt Heart's Beat of Death can waste the Fossilized Helix on 1-3 HP instead of a bigger attack.
- Blood for Blood,Static Discharge,Rupture, Runic Cube, Centennial Puzzle, Self-Forming Clay and Emotion Chip are not activated by prevented HP loss.
The image and name of this relic likely reference the Helix Fossil from the Pokémon series.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Fixed Self-Forming Clay relic triggering incorrectly off of prevented damage from Buffer power.
- Weekly Patch 49: The Designer
- Painful Stabs power will no longer give wounds if the damage was prevented by Buffer.
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- Effects that trigger on damage like Masterful Stab now interacts properly with damage prevention effects like Buffer.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- New Rare Relic: Fossilized Helix.