The earlier in the run you can acquire Feed, the better. If you draft Feed, you want to maximize its use by gaining max health from it every combat. It may take a few extra turns to draw Feed when the enemy is close to dying but on almost all non-elite non-boss fights it will be worth it.
If fighting Darklings, then reducing the HP of one of them to 0 does not count as a kill until you have killed the final enemy from the batch.
- Weekly Update 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Adding VFX for Feed card.
- Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
- Feed now correctly works on the Awakened One when it is in its second form.
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- All sources of random temporary card generation in combat (like Dead Branch) can no longer generate cards that provide healing.
- New tip added to indicate that healing cards cannot be generated randomly during combat.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Feed no longer works on Minions (New Power: Minion to let you know who are minions).
- Weekly Patch 4: Full speed ahead!
- Fix rare crash with Feed card.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Feed no longer works on enemies that go into a half dead state (Darkling, Awakened One).