Falling is an event found exclusively in Act 3. You fall, and must sacrifice a card in order to survive the fall.
- [Land] Lose (Random Skill)
- [Channel] Lose (Random Power)
- [Strike] Lose (Random Attack)
If you have only Bottled cards in your deck, the only option available is [Land], but you do not actually lose any cards as Bottled cards cannot be removed.
|As you head upwards hopping from one floating shape to another, you slip.
|You begin to fall.
|While in free fall you consider your options:
|Land safely with your greatest techniques.
|Channel a Power to survive the fall.
|Strike at the wall to hang on to it.
|You land with extreme grace before continuing on.
|Harnessing and expending some of your raw power, you manage to land unhurt.
|You are able to latch on to the wall, and manage to make a short hop onto another stable platform.
|Land (with no valid cards to remove)
|You seem to fall as slow as a feather, reaching the bottom without a scratch.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Events: Falling, Secret Portal, Knowing Skull, Golden Idol, and Scrap Ooze receive ambient BGM.
- Weekly Patch 30: Skewer
- Falling event will no longer softlock the game if you have no valid cards to remove
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Falling Event now correctly previews upgraded cards.
- Falling Event's RNG is now seeded.
- Weekly Patch 16: Back to Work
- Falling Event now shows the chosen cards when hovering the event choices.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Falling event can no longer target bottled cards.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Falling Event can now hit Strikes and Defends, making the event potentially not as bad.