Evolve is a Power card for the Ironclad. After it's played, an extra card will be drawn to make up for every Status card drawn. As an Uncommon card, it appears as a reward for combat, although less often than Commons.
Upon upgrade, drawing Wounds results in two extra cards instead of one.
- A player may use powerful cards such asPower Through andWild Strike without their deck suffering nearly as much, so long as Evolve is played before thoseWounds are drawn.
- Furthermore, Evolve's extra card draw can trivialize enemies who fight by flooding the deck with Statuses, such as Chosen, and works well against theSlimed applied by slimes, as the art would suggest.
- Evolve essentially negates the negative effect imposed by Mark of Pain.
- Weekly Patch 18: Paranormal
- Evolve rework: No longer gives Wounds. Now triggers on any Status card, not just Wounds.
- Weekly Patch 4: Full speed ahead!
- Evolve should no longer trigger even if No Draw power is active.
- Day 1 Patch
- Evolve power tooltip was displaying duplicate information incorrectly.