The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
(BETA) Cost reduced from 4 to 3.
- Since it only counts cards discarded this turn, Eviscerate really needs a deck built strongly around discarding to work. Cards such as:
- Weekly Patch 45: Impatience
- Fixes for how Eviscerate incorrectly worked with cost reduction effects like Enlightenment.
- Weekly Patch 25: Building Blocks
- Eviscerate card now has correct cost when returned from Stasis power.
- Weekly Patch 13: Thinking Ahead
- Eviscerate now correctly lowers cost by 1 per discard.
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- Fixed interaction of Enlightenment + Eviscerate + Discard.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- Eviscerate's cost now correctly decreases when it is discarded.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Eviscerate now correctly works with the Confusion debuff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.