The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Enlightenment effects the cards that are currently in your hand when you play it. Cards drawn later won't be affected.
- Cards that cost 0 are unaffected.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed Enlightenment+ not reducing cost of cards with 1 or 0 cost for turn.
- Weekly Patch 45: Impatience
- Fixes for how Eviscerate incorrectly worked with cost reduction effects like Enlightenment.
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Enlightenment card is now Uncommon (was Rare).
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- Fixed interaction of Enlightenment + Eviscerate + Discard.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Colorless cards can now be upgraded! This was also a good time to re-examine and balance several of the cards.
- Enlightment+. This turn -> rest of combat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.