The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- With a small enough deck, Endless Agony can infinitely combo with Calculated Gamble+.
- Any Relic that activates after a certain number of attacks synergize with Endless Agony:
- Gambling Chip lets you draw an extra card if you draw Endless Agony in your starting hand
- Exhaust-based Relics also get double-benefit from Endless Agony:
- Being a multi-card attack, Endless Agony benefits twice from Strength
- The Silent's cards that benefit from playing cards get a boost from Endless Agony:
- Helps build stacks of Slow more quickly
- Helps remove stacks of Plated Armor from enemies more quickly
- Helps remove the 'Flying' buff from Byrds more quickly
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.