Enchiridion is one of the three potential rewards from Cursed Tome event.
Start each combat with a random Power card in your hand. It costs 0 to play until the end of turn.
It can only generate a card that is available through shop and rewards. It cannot generate a healing card.
- The name, description, and icon of this relic are a reference to Adventure Time's Enchiridion.
- Weekly Patch 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Enchiridion relic now triggers earlier so its card is prioritized over some other relics.
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- All sources of random temporary card generation in combat (like Dead Branch) can no longer generate cards that provide healing.
- New tip added to indicate that healing cards cannot be generated randomly during combat.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Seeds are now utilized for Enchiridion and Codex.
- Weekly Patch 15: Surprise Patch
- Enchiridion cost should only set for one turn.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Enchiridion now works with Snecko Eye properly.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Enchiridion relic wording improvements.