Duplicator is an event that can appear in Act 1, Act 2, and Act 3. You encounter a shrine with the power to duplicate a card.
- [Pray] Duplicate a card in your deck.
|Before you lies a decorated altar to some ancient entity.
|You kneel respectfully. A ghastly mirror image appears from the shrine and collides into you.
|You ignore the shrine, confident in your choice.
- Duplicating an upgraded card results in an upgraded copy.
- Duplicated copy of Ritual Dagger or Genetic Algorithm will carry over the value that the card has gained.
- Duplicated copy of Bottled card will NOT carry over its Bottled status. You are NOT guaranteed to draw a duplicated copy of a Bottled card on your first turn.
- Duplicated Innate cards still work, since Innate is a keyword that is built into the card.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Fixed issue where bottled cards + Duplication event caused issues.