The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Upgrading the card creates a second copy of the selected card.
- If the player's hand is full, the copied card is placed in this discard pile.
- Searing blow is also very useful as it retains it upgrade status making it possible to dish out a lot of damage
- When Dual Wield copies a card with altered cost or text, like those related to Madness, Confused, Rampage, and Blood for Blood, the modifications are also copied.
- When copying a Power card or an Attack with Exhaust, consider discarding the copy instead of playing it. This will allow you to Dual Wield it again after shuffling to generate an infinite number of copies.
- Dual Wield doesn't Exhaust itself, allowing the player to repeatedly copy the same card. By Exhausting undesired cards with True Grit and other selective Exhausters, the player can create a deck containing nothing but a single powerful card or combo.
- Copying a "Strike" with Dual Wield increases the power of Perfected Strike. Consider copying Perfected Strike itself to increase the odds of drawing the high-powered Attack.
- Dual Wield can copy powerful self-Exhausting cards like Feed and Pummel so they can be played repeatedly. Consider upgrading Dual Wield so two copies can be played while retaining one copy to Dual Wield again.
- If the deck relies on jamming the deck full of Dual Wielded cards, prioritize copying the key card as quickly as possible. The more copies of the card are in the deck, the higher chance of drawing Dual Wield with the key card in future turns.
- If you copy a card whose cost has been modified by the Snecko Eye relic, the copy will have the same cost. You can copy a card whose cost is currently 0 and cast it 2-3 in the same turn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.