Upgrading the card creates a second copy of the selected card.
- If the player's hand is full, the copied card is placed in this discard pile.
- When Dual Wield copies a card with altered cost or text, like those related to Madness, Confused, Rampage, and Blood for Blood, the modifications are also copied.
- When copying a Power card or an Attack with Exhaust, consider discarding the copy instead of playing it. This will allow you to Dual Wield it again after shuffling to generate an infinite number of copies.
- Dual Wield doesn't Exhaust itself, allowing the player to repeatedly copy the same card. By Exhausting undesired cards with True Grit and other selective Exhausters, the player can create a deck containing nothing but a single powerful card or combo.
- Copying a "Strike" with Dual Wield increases the power of Perfected Strike. Consider copying Perfected Strike itself to increase the odds of drawing the high-powered Attack.
- Dual Wield can copy powerful self-Exhausting cards like Feed and Pummel so they can be played repeatedly. Consider upgrading Dual Wield so two copies can be played while retaining one copy to Dual Wield again.
- If the deck relies on jamming the deck full of Dual Wielded cards, prioritize copying the key card as quickly as possible. The more copies of the card are in the deck, the higher chance of drawing Dual Wield with the key card in future turns.
|Attacks||Anger • Bash • Blood for Blood • Bludgeon • Body Slam • Carnage • Clash • Cleave • Clothesline • Dropkick • Feed • Fiend Fire • Headbutt • Heavy Blade • Hemokinesis • Immolate • Iron Wave • Perfected Strike • Pommel Strike • Pummel • Rampage • Reaper • Reckless Charge • Searing Blow • Sever Soul • Strike (Ironclad) • Sword Boomerang • Thunderclap • Twin Strike • Uppercut • Whirlwind • Wild Strike|
|Skills||Armaments • Battle Trance • Bloodletting • Burning Pact • Defend (Ironclad) • Disarm • Double Tap • Dual Wield • Entrench • Exhume • Flame Barrier • Flex • Ghostly Armor • Havoc • Impervious • Infernal Blade • Intimidate • Limit Break • Offering • Power Through • Rage • Second Wind • Seeing Red • Sentinel • Shockwave • Shrug It Off • Spot Weakness • True Grit • Warcry|
|Powers||Barricade • Berserk • Brutality • Combust • Corruption • Dark Embrace • Demon Form • Evolve • Feel No Pain • Fire Breathing • Inflame • Juggernaut • Metallicize • Rupture|