Upgrading the card creates a second copy of the selected card.
- If the player's hand is full, the copied card is placed in this discard pile.
- Searing blow is also very useful as it retains it upgrade status making it possible to dish out a lot of damage
- When Dual Wield copies a card with altered cost or text, like those related to Madness, Confused, Rampage, and Blood for Blood, the modifications are also copied.
- When copying a Power card or an Attack with Exhaust, consider discarding the copy instead of playing it. This will allow you to Dual Wield it again after shuffling to generate an infinite number of copies.
- Dual Wield doesn't Exhaust itself, allowing the player to repeatedly copy the same card. By Exhausting undesired cards with True Grit and other selective Exhausters, the player can create a deck containing nothing but a single powerful card or combo.
- Copying a "Strike" with Dual Wield increases the power of Perfected Strike. Consider copying Perfected Strike itself to increase the odds of drawing the high-powered Attack.
- Dual Wield can copy powerful self-Exhausting cards like Feed and Pummel so they can be played repeatedly. Consider upgrading Dual Wield so two copies can be played while retaining one copy to Dual Wield again.
- If the deck relies on jamming the deck full of Dual Wielded cards, prioritize copying the key card as quickly as possible. The more copies of the card are in the deck, the higher chance of drawing Dual Wield with the key card in future turns.
- If you copy a card whose cost has been modified by the Snecko Eye relic, the copy will have the same cost. You can copy a card whose cost is currently 0 and cast it 2-3 in the same turn.
- Weekly Update 40: Forethought
- Card copy effects like Dual Wield should now also copy the "free to play once" effect from cards like Setup and Forethought.
- Weekly Patch 12: Lunar New Year
- Copying cards from effects like Dual Wield now correctly displays cost as green if modified.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Dual Wield card is now Uncommon (was Common).
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Dual Wield now properly works on ONLY Attacks and Powers as worded.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Dual Wield can no longer duplicate skills, stopping the easy infinites.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Dual Wield Card reworked and buffed.
|Attacks||Anger • Bash • Blood for Blood • Bludgeon • Body Slam • Carnage • Clash • Cleave • Clothesline • Dropkick • Feed • Fiend Fire • Headbutt • Heavy Blade • Hemokinesis • Immolate • Iron Wave • Perfected Strike • Pommel Strike • Pummel • Rampage • Reaper • Reckless Charge • Searing Blow • Sever Soul • Strike (Ironclad) • Sword Boomerang • Thunderclap • Twin Strike • Uppercut • Whirlwind • Wild Strike|
|Skills||Armaments • Battle Trance • Bloodletting • Burning Pact • Defend (Ironclad) • Disarm • Double Tap • Dual Wield • Entrench • Exhume • Flame Barrier • Flex • Ghostly Armor • Havoc • Impervious • Infernal Blade • Intimidate • Limit Break • Offering • Power Through • Rage • Second Wind • Seeing Red • Sentinel • Shockwave • Shrug It Off • Spot Weakness • True Grit • Warcry|
|Powers||Barricade • Berserk • Brutality • Combust • Corruption • Dark Embrace • Demon Form • Evolve • Feel No Pain • Fire Breathing • Inflame • Juggernaut • Metallicize • Rupture|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.