The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dropkick is an Attack card for the Ironclad. It deals 5(8) damage; if the target is Vulnerable, then it refunds its cost of 1 Energy and draws another card. As an Uncommon card, it appears as a reward for combat, although less often than Commons.
- Any method of applying Vulnerable consistently will turn Dropkick into free damage. Since Dropkick recovers its energy and draws an additional card, it will effectively have no cost, similarly to Flash of Steel.
- If something such as Madness reduces the cost of Dropkick to 0, it will still provide 1 energy if the enemy is Vulnerable, making it even more powerful.
- However, if anything increases Dropkick's cost above 1, it will still only refund 1 energy, making it an undesirable choice in Snecko Eye builds.
- Patch V2.0: The Watcher
- Dropkick card now resolves its actions in order of its description.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Fixed rare crash with Dropkick.
- Day 1 Patch
- Dropkick, Fire Breathing, and Shockwave portraits weren't rendering in card popup view.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.