The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Upon upgrade, it will trigger for the 2nd Attack card played in the same turn.
The second play is NOT added to your draw or discard pile.
- The second play will not cost any Energy, but it will trigger any other consequences of playing the card. For example, a Double Tapped Hemokinesis will trigger the self-damage twice.
- The second play acts as a separate card. This has interactions including, but not limited to:
- Shuriken, Kunai, and Pen Nib: Both plays count towards playing Attacks for their benefits. The second play can possibly receive triggered benefits.
- Velvet Choker: Both plays count towards the amount of cards played for the turn. However, if your first play is the 6th card played this turn, the second play will still be played.
- In the case of Time Eater, if the second attack is the 13th action on his counter, it will NOT occur, unlike Velvet Choker.
- The second play happens after the Attack is sent to the draw, discard or exhaust piles. This has interactions including, but not limited to:
- The second play can trigger any Exhaust synergies, but only if the Attack card exhausts when played.
- In other words, the Double Tap copy "not going to your discard pile" does NOT count as an Exhaust by itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.