Pattern[edit | edit source]
Donu[edit | edit source]
Donu always starts with Circle of Power, then alternates between Beam and Circle of Power.
|Circle of Power||All enemies gain 3 Strength.||All enemies gain 3 Strength.|
|Beam||Deal 10 x 2 damage.||Deal 12 x 2 damage.|
Deca[edit | edit source]
Deca always starts with Beam, then alternates between Square of Protection and Beam.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 4+||Asc 19+|
|Square of Protection||All enemies gain 16 Block.||All enemies gain 16 Block.||All enemies gain 16 Block and 3 Plated Armor.|
|Beam||Deal 10 x 2 damage, shuffle 2 Dazed into the discard pile.||Deal 12 x 2 damage, shuffle 2 Dazed into the discard pile.||Deal 12 x 2 damage, shuffle 2 Dazed into the discard pile|
Tips[edit | edit source]
It is preferable to take down Donu first in order to prevent the Strength gain from constantly snowballing and threatening to end the player's run later in the fight.
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Donu Buff.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- Adding SFX to Donu's buff.
- Weekly Patch 32: Face Trader
- Donu and Deca now alternate their attacks on turn 2.
- Weekly Patch 14: Bullet Time
- New animations for Donu & Deca.
- Swapped Donu & Deca's positions so the attack order is left -> right.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Fixing typo for Donu & Deca achievement description.
- Weekly Patch 4: Full speed ahead!
- Pantograph no longer heals double on Donu and Deca boss.
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|