Donu always starts with Circle of Power, then alternates between Beam and Circle of Power.
Deca always starts with Beam, then alternates between Square of Protection and Beam.
It is preferable to take down Donu first in order to prevent the Strength gain from constantly snowballing and threatening to end the player's run later in the fight.
|Name (Donu)||Intent||Effect||Asc 4+|
|Circle of Power||All enemies gain 3 Strength.||All enemies gain 3 Strength.|
|Beam||Deal 10 x 2 damage.||Deal 12 x 2 damage.|
|Name (Deca)||Intent||Effect||Asc 4+||Asc 19+|
|Square of Protection||All enemies gain 16 Block.||All enemies gain 16 Block.||All enemies gain 16 Block and 3 Plated Armor.|
|Beam||Deal 10 x 2 damage, shuffle 2 Dazed into the discard pile.||Deal 12 x 2 damage, shuffle 2 Dazed into the discard pile.||Deal 12 x 2 damage, shuffle 2 Dazed into the discard pile|
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Donu Buff.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- Adding SFX to Donu's buff.
- Weekly Patch 32: Face Trader
- Donu and Deca now alternate their attacks on turn 2.
- Weekly Patch 14: Bullet Time
- New animations for Donu & Deca.
- Swapped Donu & Deca's positions so the attack order is left -> right.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Fixing typo for Donu & Deca achievement description.
- Weekly Patch 4: Full speed ahead!
- Pantograph no longer heals double on Donu and Deca boss.