Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Each point of Dexterity gives +1 Block per card.
- All player characters are capable of gaining Dexterity via relics or potions. The Silent, The Defect, and The Watcher are also capable of gaining Dexterity with cards.
- It is possible to have negative stacks of Dexterity. For every negative stack, each instance of Block is reduced by 1.
- Dexterity is applied before Frail.
- Despite the tooltip, Dexterity only applies to cards that directly gives your Block, which means it does not work for Powers and other buff-based cards.
- Footwork: 2(3) Dexterity
- Reprogram: 1(2) Dexterity
- Fasting: 3(4) Dexterity
- Oddly Smooth Stone: 1 Dexterity
- Kunai: 1 Dexterity for every 3 Attack cards played in a single turn.
- Duality: 1 temporary Dexterity for every Attack cards played this turn. Last until the end of your turn.
- Dexterity Potion: 2( 4) Dexterity
- Speed Potion: 5( 10) Dexterity. At the end of your turn, lose 5 ( 10) Dexterity.
- Weekly Patch 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Fixed issue that caused Frail and Dexterity to inconsistently interact with each other.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Fixed issue where upgraded card from Warped Tongs wasn't showing the correct value if you had Strength/Dexterity.
- Updating SFX for Dexterity Power.
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- Forcefield card was unaffected by Powers (Frail/Dex).
- Weekly Patch 22: Testing the Third Character
- Localization: Strength and Dexterity power can now properly utilize localized periods.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Strength and Dexterity now cap at 999 and -999.