The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Each point of Dexterity gives +1 block per card.
- All player characters are capable of gaining Dexterity via relics or potions, and the silent, defect, and watcher are all capable of gaining Dexterity with cards.
- It is possible to have negative stacks of Dexterity. For every negative stack, each instance of block is reduced by 1.
- Dexterity is applied before Frail.
NOTE: Despite the tooltip, Dexterity only applies to cards that directly increase your Block, which generally means it only works for Skills. For example, Metallicize will not be affected by Dexterity.
Sources of dexterity:
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Fixed issue that caused Frail and Dexterity to inconsistently interact with each other.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Fixed issue where upgraded card from Warped Tongs wasn't showing the correct value if you had Strength/Dexterity.
- Updating SFX for Dexterity Power.
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- Forcefield card was unaffected by Powers (Frail/Dex).
- Weekly Patch 22: Testing the Third Character
- Localization: Strength and Dexterity power can now properly utilize localized periods.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Strength and Dexterity now cap at 999 and -999.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.