Designer In-Spire is an event that can appears in the first three Act. You encounter a shop with a snobbish owner, who reluctantly offers you his service.
Number in parentheses are for Ascension 15 or higher.
- [Adjustments] Lose 40 (50) Gold. The reward will be picked randomly between these two:
- Upgrade a card.
- Upgrade 2 random cards.
- [Clean Up] Lose 60 (75) Gold. Remove a card. The reward will be picked randomly between these two:
- Remove a card.
- Transform 2 random cards.
- [Full Service] Lose 90 (110) Gold. Remove a card, then upgrade a random card.
- [Punch] Lose 3 (5) HP.
|You discover a colorful shop with the banner "IN-SPIRE" and walk in to see what's inside.|
|"No, no way. Nope. Can't let you in!" A man with ridiculous clothing appears at the entrance to bar you.|
|Designer: "This will not do, no no. What is this style? Disgusting! Are you bleeeeding? Groooss. Business?? You a customer? Fine. Whaaatever."|
|He lets out an exaggerated sigh and points at a list of services.|
|The services seem fine, but you would rather punch this smug man in his smug face.|
|Adjustment, Clean Up, or Full Service|
|Designer: "Okay, bye bye now."|
|...should've punched him.|
|You punch him so hard your fist hurts.|
|Designer: "My FACE!! Now I'll have to-"|
|He fainted. Who's groooss and bleeeeding now?|
- If you not enough HP for [Punch] option, this event will not be encountered.
- If you have insufficient gold, not enough cards to upgrade, or not enough cards to remove, the option will be greyed out.
- If none of the first three options are available, you will be forced to select [Punch] to leave the event.
- The name of this event is a pun on the word "Inspire", since the shop belongs to a designer, an occupation which their works are based on their inspirations, and the fact that the shop is literally "in" the "Spire".
- Patch V2.0: The Watcher
- The Designer event's options are now seeded.
- Weekly Patch 39: We Meet Again!
- Hotfix: The Designer event now has invalid options greyed out (caused softlock).
- Added City/Beyond Event: Designer In-Spire.