Dark Shackles is a colorless Skill Card. When played, The enemy will lose 9 Strength for the rest of this turn.After the card has been played, It will be Exhaust.
When Upgraded, it will give the enemy losses 15 Strength for this turn instead.
- Weekly Patch 48: Creative AI
- Certain enemies no longer gain extra strength when removing Piercing Wail or Dark Shackles from themselves.
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- Sadistic Nature no longer triggers twice from Shackles and Piercing Wail.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Colorless cards can now be upgraded! This was also a good time to re-examine and balance several of the cards.
- Dark Shackles+. -9 Str -> -15 Str
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- Enemies that remove debuffs no longer keep the str gain portion of Piercing Wail/Dark Shackles.
- Weekly Patch 4: Full speed ahead!
- Fixed rare crash for Dark Shackles card.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Dark Shackles now has a period in its description.
|Attacks||Bite • Dramatic Entrance • Flash of Steel • Hand of Greed • Mind Blast • Ritual Dagger • Shiv • Smite (BETA) • Swift Strike • Through Violence (BETA)|
|Skills||Apotheosis • Apparition • Bandage Up • Beta (BETA) • Blind • Causality (BETA) • Chrysalis • Dark Shackles • Deep Breath • Discovery • Enlightenment • Finesse • Forethought • Good Instincts • Impatience • Insight (BETA) • J.A.X. • Jack of All Trades • Madness • Master of Strategy • Metamorphosis • Miracle (BETA) • Panacea • Panic Button • Purity • Safety (BETA) • Secret Technique • Secret Weapon • The Bomb • Thinking Ahead • Transmutation • Trip • Violence|
|Powers||Magnetism • Mayhem • Omega (BETA) • Panache • Sadistic Nature|
|Statuses||Burn • Dazed • Slimed • Void • Wound|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.