- In Act 1, this is a solid pick for decent AOE damage, and will help you get through a number of Act 1/Act 2 fights:
- After Act 2 this card pretty rapidly falls off, and generally is not recommended to take more than one during a run.
- Since it hits twice, Strength is twice as effective.
- Envenom can trigger twice (if unblocked).
- It tends to finish off weaker enemies, perfect for Gremlin Horn.
- This card is very effective against Byrds.
- Weekly Patch 48: Creative AI
- Improved Dagger Spray VFX readability and no longer flashes a sprite for 1 frame at the start.
- Fixed issue where Dagger Spray VFX wasn't spawning in the right spot for some resolutions.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Dagger Spray card buff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.