New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Numbers in parentheses are for Ascension 15 or higher.
- [Leave] Nothing happens.
|In an abandoned temple, you find a giant book, open, riddled with cryptic writings.|
|As you try to interpret the elaborate script, it begins shift and morph into writing you are familiar with.|
|Odd. The book seems to be about an Ancient named Neow.|
|This piques your interest, but you have a general feeling of malaise.|
|The Ancient of resurrection, Neow, was exiled to the bottom of the Spire.|
|You feel compelled to read more, but your body begins to ache.|
|Seeking vengeance, Neow blesses outsiders, using them for her own purposes.|
|You are starting to feel very weak and tired.|
|Those resurrected by Neow remember only fragments of their past selves, cursed to fight for eternity.|
|As you near the final page, your old wounds begin to reopen!|
|Upon finishing the tome, you decide to take it with you. With proof in hand, will you retain your memories?|
|With incredible strain and willpower, you resist the trance of the tome and SLAM it shut.|
|You turn and exit the temple, feeling drained...|
|You exit, feeling a dark energy emanating from the book on the pedestal.|
- Taking the book will require a minimum of 16 (21) HP. The Tungsten Rod will reduce the health loss to 12 (17) HP.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Adding page turn SFX to Cursed Tome event.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Seeds utilized for several events for consistent outcomes: Accursed Blacksmith, Cursed Tome, Scrap Ooze, N'loth.
- Weekly Patch 16: Back to Work
- Cursed Tome Event now uses reward screen for the earned book relic (optional pickup).