The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cultist[edit | edit source]
Pattern[edit | edit source]
- The Cultist always starts with Incantation, then uses Dark Strike every turn after.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 2+||Asc 17+|
|Incantation||Gains Ritual 3.||Gains Ritual 4.||Gains Ritual 5.|
|Dark Strike||Deal 6 damage.||Deal 6 damage.||Deal 6 damage.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They are strongly implied to worship the Awakened One.
- They feature in the event The Nest, and their headpiece can be acquired in the Face Trader event.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 34: Malaise
- Enemies in the Awakened One encounter were not attacking in the correct order. Now attacks left to right.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Adding Cultist + Chosen encounter into City.
- Reducing 3x Cultist spawn rate as there's a cultist + chosen encounter now.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- For the 3 Cultist encounter they now attack left -> right.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Cultist no longer has a move name for Dark Strike (just attacks).
- Day 1 Patch
- Cultist gets a minor nerf (starting attack damage reduced by 2)
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.