Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Incantation||Gains 3 Ritual.|
|Gains 4 2+ Ritual.|
|Gains 5 17+ Ritual.|
|Dark Strike||Deal 6 damage.|
Pattern[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They are strongly implied to worship the Awakened One.
- They feature in the event The Nest, and their headpiece can be acquired in the Face Trader event.
- The Cultist Potion, which grants the player 1 Ritual, is a reference to this enemy.
- They are the only enemy that can appear in every standard Act (Act 1, Act 2, and Act 3).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 34: Malaise
- Enemies in the Awakened One encounter were not attacking in the correct order. Now attacks left to right.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Adding Cultist + Chosen encounter into City.
- Reducing 3x Cultist spawn rate as there's a cultist + chosen encounter now.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- For the 3 Cultist encounter they now attack left -> right.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Cultist no longer has a move name for Dark Strike (just attacks).
- Day 1 Patch
- Cultist gets a minor nerf (starting attack damage reduced by 2)
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.