Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Confused is an effect that randomizes the cost of cards that you draw to be anywhere from 0 to 3. X-cost cards are not affected by Confused.
- The cost of cards in your draw pile or discard pile is not changed until you actually draw the card.
- Extracting them from the deck using an effect, such as Secret Weapon, won't subject them to randomization.
- Cards keep their new cost until they are drawn again, or under another effect that change card cost, like the Mummified Hand relic or Streamline.
- Cards that have their cost changed by an effect, such as by Madness, Streamline, or cards created by Chrysalis, will still have their costs randomized upon being drawn.
- Cards that are Retained, such as by Well-Laid Plans, keep their cost between turns.
- Corruption overrides Confused completely. Skills randomized by Confused will still be 0 cost.
- Confused can only be removed by activating Orange Pellets.
Sources of Confusion
- Snecko Oil has a similar effect, but only randomizes the cards currently in your hand, and does not cause Confused itself.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Confusion and Corruption cards utilize improved hooks.
- Fixed Bag of Preparation not drawing cards affected by Confusion power.
- Weekly Patch 47: Metamorphosis
- Fix for a scenario which upgrading cards affected by Snecko Eye would sometimes give negative cost cards.
- Weekly Patch 45: Impatience
- Confusion power will now work on Curses and Status cards that have costs.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Confusion Power.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Enchiridion now works with Snecko Eye properly.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Confusion power can now affect Colorless cards.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Eviscerate now correctly works with the Confusion debuff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.