Claw is a common Attack card for The Defect. For zero Energy, Claw deals an escalating amount of damage that also amps up your other Claw cards. As a common card, Claw can be found as a post-battle reward and be purchased from the Merchant.
Upgrading Claw increases the base damage of the card from 3 to 5.
- Claw is a straightforward build-around card - draw and play Claws as often as possible and stack up huge numbers.
- To get the most out of Claw, acquire as many copies as possible, aggressively Remove cards from your deck, take as few other cards as possible, and draw lots of cards during battle.
- Upgrading Claw isn't recommended - instead, upgrade your support and draw cards like Skim and Scrape. Playing your non-upgraded Claws more often not only gives you bonus damage, but also deals the damage you've already accumulated. With a disciplined deck and good card draw, it's not difficult to swing 30-damage Claws by turn five.
- Claw is at its strongest when accompanied by card draw and little else. Skim, Scrape, Unceasing Top, and really anything that draws cards will outperform with Claw. There are some good colorless card draw cards that also work well in a Claw deck
- Replaying a Claw with Hologram and Echo Form helps accelerate you into big damage when you can't find extra copies.
- Adding Recycle to strip irrelevant cards from the deck sets up a consistent Claw onslaught. Adding an Unceasing Top and exhausting every other card lets The Defect go infinite like the classic Anger and Feel No Pain build.
- Weekly Patch 50: The Final Act
- Claw card gets VFX.
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- Renaming Gash -> Claw.
|Attacks||All for One • Ball Lightning • Barrage • Beam Cell • Blizzard • Bullseye • Claw • Cold Snap • Compile Driver • Core Surge • Doom and Gloom • FTL • Go for the Eyes • Hyperbeam • Melter • Meteor Strike • Rebound • Rip and Tear • Scrape • Streamline • Strike (Defect) • Sunder • Sweeping Beam • Thunder Strike|
|Skills||Aggregate • Amplify • Auto-Shields • Boot Sequence • Chaos • Charge Battery • Chill • Consume • Coolheaded • Darkness • Defend (Defect) • Double Energy • Dualcast • Equilibrium • Fission • Force Field • Fusion • Genetic Algorithm • Glacier • Hologram • Leap • Multi-Cast • Overclock • Rainbow • Reboot • Recursion • Recycle • Reinforced Body • Reprogram • Seek • Skim • Stack • Steam Barrier • TURBO • Tempest • White Noise • Zap|
|Powers||Biased Cognition • Buffer • Capacitor • Creative AI • Defragment • Echo Form • Electrodynamics • Heatsinks • Hello World • Loop • Machine Learning • Self Repair • Static Discharge • Storm|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.