Pattern[edit | edit source]

Always starts with Poke, followed by Hex.

Then alternates every turn between a 50% chance of Debilitate and a 50% chance of Drain, and a 60% chance of Poke and a 40% chance of Zap.

In Ascension 17+, Always starts with Hex and then alternates every turn between a 50% chance of Debilitate and a 50% chance of Drain, and a 60% chance of Poke and a 40% chance of Zap.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+
Poke Intent - Aggressive - Sword.png Deal 5 x 2 damage. Deal 6 x 2 damage.
Zap Attack intent 4.png Deal 18 damage. Deal 21 damage.
Debilitate Intent - Debuff - Sword.png Deal 10 damage, apply 2 Icon Vulnerable.png Vulnerable. Deal 12 damage, apply 2 Icon Vulnerable.png Vulnerable.
Drain Debuff1.png Apply 3 Icon Weak.png Weak and gain 3 Icon Strength.png Strength. Apply 3 Icon Weak.png Weak and gain 3 Icon Strength.png Strength.
Hex Debuff2.png Apply Icon Hex.png Hex 1. Apply Icon Hex.png Hex 1.

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Update History[edit | edit source]

  • Weekly Patch 32: Face Trader
    • The Chosen enemy's AI is now less random.
  • Weekly Patch 19: Seed
    • Fixed the turn order for Chosen + Byrd encounter. Chosen no longer applies Vulnerable before Byrd attacks.
  • Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
    • Adding Cultist + Chosen encounter into City.
  • Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
    • Hex Power wording improvements.
  • Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
    • The Chosen gets new animations.
  • Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
    • Chosen enemy buffed.
Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon.png

AcidSlimeIcon.jpgSpikeSlimeIcon.jpgCultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgLousesIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GremlinNobIcon.jpgLagavulinIcon.jpgSentriesIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

Guardian.jpgHexaghostAchievement.jpgSlimeBossAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

ByrdIcon.jpgChosenIcon.jpgMuggerIcon.jpgShelledParasiteIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpgCenturionMysticIcon.jpgSnakePlantIcon.jpgSneckoIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgSentrySoloIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

BookOfStabbingIcon.jpgGremlinLeaderIcon.jpgTaskmasterIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AutomatonAchievement.jpgChamp.jpgCollectorAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

DarklingIcon.jpgOrbWalkerIcon.jpgShapesIcon.jpgMawIcon.jpgSpireGrowthIcon.jpgTransientIcon.jpgWrithingMassIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GiantHeadIcon.jpgNemesisIcon.jpgReptomancerIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AwakenedOneAchievement.jpgDonuAndDecaIcon.jpgTimeEaterAchievement.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

SpireShieldIcon.jpgSpireSpearIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

CorruptHeartIcon.jpg

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.