Pattern[edit | edit source]
Always starts with Poke, followed by Hex.
Then alternates every turn between a 50% chance of Debilitate and a 50% chance of Drain, and a 60% chance of Poke and a 40% chance of Zap.
In Ascension 17+, Always starts with Hex and then alternates every turn between a 50% chance of Debilitate and a 50% chance of Drain, and a 60% chance of Poke and a 40% chance of Zap.
|Poke||Deal 5 x 2 damage.||Deal 6 x 2 damage.|
|Zap||Deal 18 damage.||Deal 21 damage.|
|Debilitate||Deal 10 damage, apply 2 Vulnerable.||Deal 12 damage, apply 2 Vulnerable.|
|Drain||Apply 3 Weak and gain 3 Strength.||Apply 3 Weak and gain 3 Strength.|
|Hex||Apply Hex 1.||Apply Hex 1.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 32: Face Trader
- The Chosen enemy's AI is now less random.
- Weekly Patch 19: Seed
- Fixed the turn order for Chosen + Byrd encounter. Chosen no longer applies Vulnerable before Byrd attacks.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Adding Cultist + Chosen encounter into City.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Hex Power wording improvements.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- The Chosen gets new animations.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Chosen enemy buffed.
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|