FANDOM


Centurion


Pattern

If the Mystic is alive, has a 65% chance of using Defend and a 35% chance of using Slash every turn.

If the Mystic is dead, Defend is replaced with Fury.

Tips

This fight can be simplified greatly by focusing damage on the Centurion. If you can survive his attacks and deal enough damage to overcome the healing output by the Mystic, the Centurion will simply rotate between his weaker attack and defending, allowing you to kill him first. The Mystic is not much of a threat alone.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Slash Intent - Aggressive - Sword Deal 12 damage. Deal 14 damage. Deal 14 damage.
Fury Attack intent 4 Deal 6 x 3 damage. Deal 7 x 3 damage. Deal 7 x 3 damage.
Defend Defend Ally gains 15 Block. Ally gains 15 Block. Ally gains 20 Block.

Mystic


Pattern

If any enemy can be healed by 16 HP, will use Heal. Cannot use Heal three times in a row.

If not healing, has a 60% chance of buffing and a 40% chance of attacking. Cannot buff twice in a row and cannot attack three times in a row.

In Ascension 17+, uses Heal if any enemy can be healed by 21 HP. Also, now cannot attack twice in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Heal Intent - Buff Heal all enemies for 16. Heal all enemies for 16. Heal all enemies for 20.
Buff Intent - Buff All enemies gain 2 Strength. All enemies gain 3 Strength. All enemies gain 4 Strength.
Attack/Debuff Intent - Attack Debuff Deal 8 damage, apply 2 Frail. Deal 9 damage, apply 2 Frail. Deal 9 damage, apply 2 Frail.

Update History

  • Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
    • Centurion's animation is now a bit less 3D and slowed by 20%.
  • Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
    • Centurion gets new animations.
    • The Mystic gets new animations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.