Slay the Spire Wiki
Advertisement

Centurion[]


Pattern[]

If the Mystic is alive, has a 65% chance of using Defend and a 35% chance of using Slash every turn.

If the Mystic is dead, Defend is replaced with Fury.

Tips[]

This fight can be simplified greatly by focusing damage on the Centurion. If you can survive his attacks and deal enough damage to overcome the healing output by the Mystic, the Centurion will simply rotate between his weaker attack and defending, allowing you to kill him first. The Mystic is not much of a threat alone.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Slash Intent - Aggressive - Sword.png Deal 12 damage. Deal 14 damage. Deal 14 damage.
Fury Attack intent 4.png Deal 6 x 3 damage. Deal 7 x 3 damage. Deal 7 x 3 damage.
Defend Defend.png Ally gains 15 Icon Block.png Block. Ally gains 15 Icon Block.png Block. Ally gains 20 Icon Block.png Block.

Mystic[]


Pattern[]

If any enemy can be healed by 16 HP, will use Heal. Cannot use Heal three times in a row.

If not healing, has a 40% chance of buffing and a 60% chance of attacking. Cannot use the same move three times in a row.

In Ascension 17+, uses Heal if any enemy can be healed by 21 HP. Also, now cannot attack twice in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Heal Intent - Buff.png Heal all enemies for 16. Heal all enemies for 16. Heal all enemies for 20.
Buff Intent - Buff.png All enemies gain 2 Icon Strength.png Strength. All enemies gain 3 Icon Strength.png Strength. All enemies gain 4 Icon Strength.png Strength.
Attack/Debuff Intent - Attack Debuff.png Deal 8 damage, apply 2 Icon Frail.png Frail. Deal 9 damage, apply 2 Icon Frail.png Frail. Deal 9 damage, apply 2 Icon Frail.png Frail.

Update History[]

  • Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
    • Centurion's animation is now a bit less 3D and slowed by 20%.
  • Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
    • Centurion gets new animations.
    • The Mystic gets new animations.
Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon.png

AcidSlimeIcon.jpgSpikeSlimeIcon.jpgCultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgLousesIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GremlinNobIcon.jpgLagavulinIcon.jpgSentriesIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

Guardian.jpgHexaghostAchievement.jpgSlimeBossAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

ByrdIcon.jpgChosenIcon.jpgMuggerIcon.jpgShelledParasiteIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpgCenturionMysticIcon.jpgSnakePlantIcon.jpgSneckoIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgSentrySoloIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

BookOfStabbingIcon.jpgGremlinLeaderIcon.jpgTaskmasterIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AutomatonAchievement.jpgChamp.jpgCollectorAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

DarklingIcon.jpgOrbWalkerIcon.jpgShapesIcon.jpgMawIcon.jpgSpireGrowthIcon.jpgTransientIcon.jpgWrithingMassIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GiantHeadIcon.jpgNemesisIcon.jpgReptomancerIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AwakenedOneAchievement.jpgDonuAndDecaIcon.jpgTimeEaterAchievement.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

SpireShieldIcon.jpgSpireSpearIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

CorruptHeartIcon.jpg

Advertisement