Cards are the main method of battling enemies, and they can be character specific or neutral.
Ironclad Cards (Red) Edit
Silent Cards (Green) Edit
Defect Cards (Blue) Edit
Watcher Cards (BETA) (Purple Edit
Neutral Cards (Colorless) (includes Statuses & Curses) Edit
Card Types Edit
- Attack - A reusable card (Unless it has Exhaust) that deals direct damage to an enemy and may have a secondary effect.
- Skill - A reusable card (Unless it has Exhaust) that has more unique effects to it. There isn't a clear direction with offensiveness and defensiveness unlike attacks.
- Power - A permanent upgrade for the entire combat encounter. Some Powers give flat stats like Strength or Dexterity. Others require certain conditions to be met that combat. Each copy of a given power can only be played once per combat.
- Status - Unplayable cards added to the deck during combat encounters. They are designed to bloat the deck and prevent the player from drawing beneficial cards, with some of them having additional negative effects. Unlike Curses, Status cards are removed from the deck at the end of combat.
- Curse - Unplayable cards added to the deck during in-game events. Similar to status cards they are designed to bloat the deck and prevent the player from drawing beneficial cards, with some of them having additional negative effects during combat. Unlike Statuses, Curse cards persist in the players' deck until removed by other means.
Card Rarity Edit
The rarity of the card depends on the color of the banner behind its name, regardless of the card's faction:
- Common cards have a grey banner.
- Uncommon cards have a blue banner.
- Rare cards have a yellow/gold banner.
The game additionally recognizes two additional classes of rarity: