Upon pick up, choose a Power card. At the start of combat, it will be in your hand.
The card is added to your normal starting hand. It takes the place of a drawn card.
Bottled Tornado is one of the three Bottle Relics. All Bottle Relics let the user choose a card of one type and start each combat with that card in hand. Bottle Relics effect is not the same as Innate. Duplicating a Bottled card will NOT draw the copy at the start of your hand (whereas it would if the card had Innate). It can only appear if your deck has at least 1 Power card.
Bottled Tornado is an Uncommon Relic.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Bottled Cards upgraded from Mind Bloom event have their description updated correctly.
- Weekly Patch 49: The Designer
- Wheel of Change event no longer makes you stuck if the only removable cards in your deck are bottled.
- Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
- Purchasing Bottle relics after removing the last possible card to bottle out of your deck will no longer softlock.
- Weekly Patch 30: Skewer
- Peace Pipe relic cannot get rid of Bottled cards anymore.
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- Fix for Bottled cards showing up in Wheel of Change event's Purge result.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Fixed crash when travelling to a new room while a Bottle relic's screen was open.
- Weekly Patch 13: Thinking Ahead
- Bottled Flame, Lightning, and Tornado will no longer spawn if there are no valid cards.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Bottled Tornado relic added.
- Polished art for Bottled Flame, Lightning, and Tornado relics.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Potential Fix for an edge case Bottled Tornado/Lightning issue.