Upon pick up, choose a Skill card. At the start of combat, it will be in your hand.
The card is added to your normal starting hand. It takes the place of a drawn card.
This relic will not appear if all your skill cards are starter-type.
Bottle Relics effect is not the same as Innate. Duplicating a Bottled card will NOT draw the copy at the start of your hand (whereas it would if the card had Innate).
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Bottled Lightning no longer appears if all of your Skills are starter cards.
- Bottled Cards upgraded from Mind Bloom event have their description updated correctly.
- Weekly Patch 49: The Designer
- Wheel of Change event no longer makes you stuck if the only removable cards in your deck are bottled.
- Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
- Purchasing Bottle relics after removing the last possible card to bottle out of your deck will no longer softlock.
- Weekly Patch 30: Skewer
- Peace Pipe relic cannot get rid of Bottled cards anymore.
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- Fix for Bottled cards showing up in Wheel of Change event's Purge result.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Fixed crash when travelling to a new room while a Bottle relic's screen was open.
- Weekly Patch 13: Thinking Ahead
- Bottled Flame, Lightning, and Tornado will no longer spawn if there are no valid cards.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Polished art for Bottled Flame, Lightning, and Tornado relics.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Fixed issue where bottled cards + Duplication event caused issues.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Potential Fix for an edge case Bottled Tornado/Lightning issue.
- Weekly Patch 4: Full speed ahead!
- Bottled Lightning and Bottled Flame icons no longer appear during combat.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Bottle Flame and Bottled Lightning can no longer be given from Neow at the start of a run.
- Bottled Lightning is now Uncommon (was Rare)
- When Bottled Flame and Lightning are unequipped (not sure how), the game no longer crashes.