Upon pick up, choose an Attack card. At the start of combat, it will be in your hand.
The card is added to your normal starting hand. It takes the place of a drawn card.
This relic will not appear if all your attack cards are starter-type.
Bottle Relics effect is not the same as Innate. Duplicating a Bottled card will NOT draw the copy at the start of your hand (whereas it would if the card had Innate).
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Bottled Flame no longer appears if all of your Attacks are starter cards.
- Bottled Cards upgraded from Mind Bloom event have their description updated correctly.
- Weekly Patch 49: The Designer
- Wheel of Change event no longer makes you stuck if the only removable cards in your deck are bottled.
- Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
- Purchasing Bottle relics after removing the last possible card to bottle out of your deck will no longer softlock.
- Weekly Patch 30: Skewer
- Peace Pipe relic cannot get rid of Bottled cards anymore.
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- Fix for Bottled cards showing up in Wheel of Change event's Purge result.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Fixed crash when travelling to a new room while a Bottle relic's screen was open.
- Weekly Patch 13: Thinking Ahead
- Bottled Flame, Lightning, and Tornado will no longer spawn if there are no valid cards.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Polished art for Bottled Flame, Lightning, and Tornado relics.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Fixed issue where bottled cards + Duplication event caused issues.
- Weekly Patch 4: Full speed ahead!
- Bottled Lightning and Bottled Flame icons no longer appear during combat.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Bottle Flame and Bottled Lightning can no longer be given from Neow at the start of a run.
- Bottled Flame is now Uncommon (was Rare)
- When Bottled Flame and Lightning are unequipped (not sure how), the game no longer crashes.