Bonfire Spirits is an event that appears in Acts 1, 2, or 3.
It's unpleasant.The charred remains of your offering to the spirits.
|Common OR Special card||Heal five HP|
|Uncommon card||Heal to full|
|Rare card||Heal to full + 10 max HP|
- All removable Curses, with the exception of Pride, will give you Spirit Poop. Even though the Spirit Poop is useless, you still get the curse removed from your deck. The Spirit Poop gives -1 to your final score with the modifier "Poopy".
- Basic cards are the default cards from your starting deck.
- Special cards (those not obtainable through card rewards, such as Pride or J.A.X.) behave exactly like Commons, and will heal the player for five HP.
- Weekly Patch 48: Creative AI
- Bonfire Spirits event now works if the only remaining cards are bottled.
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- Bonfire Spirits event now correctly handles offering them a card with the Special rarity (like Bite, or Apparition).
- If you have nothing to offer the Bonfire Spirits, the game will no longer crash. The Spirits will just be sad.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Bonfire event will no longer give out duplicate relics on Endless mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.