"Lose 1 HP" will completely ignore Block and deal direct damage.
Playing a Curse does not cost any Energy.
- This relic is a reference to the Blue Candle item from The Legend of Zelda.
- If the Necronomicurse is played, it will be returned to your hand; while this means you can't escape the Necronomicurse, you can play it as this way as many times as you want, and that interaction can be exploited in a number of ways. It allows you to take arbitrary amounts of damage in one-damage increments, triggering useful on-damage effects like Rupture or Blood for Blood; each play still counts as an exhaust, so it will trigger on-exhaust effects like Dead Branch, Dark Embrace, Charon's Ashes; and each one counts as a card played, so it can trigger things like Panache or A Thousand Cuts.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed certain Status and Curses triggering their end of turn effects by playing them normally with Medical Kit or Blue Candle under specific circumstances.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- The keyword 'exhausts' now shows the Exhaust hover tip (Blue Candle, etc).
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Blue Candle and Medical Kit wording changed to better reflect how they work with cards like Slimed.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Fixed issue where Regret/Decay/Doubt/Burn fails to exhaust via Blue Candle and Medical Kit.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Blue Candle and Medical Kit should now work with Choke and Thousand Cuts.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Blue Candle relic's flavor text typo fix.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance
- Strange Spoon affects cards exhausted by Medical Kit and Blue Candle now.
- AfterImage now works when playing Curse/Status cards via Medical Kit and Blue Candle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.