Neow's Blights[edit | edit source]
Each time the player defeats Act 3 boss and loops back to Act 1, they obtain a set of blights from Neow. The following is a list of blights that can be obtained from Neow.
|Grotesque Trophy||Upon pickup, obtain 3 Prides.|
|Mimic Infestation||Treasure rooms in future acts are replaced by Elites. Elites no longer drop Relics.|
|Muzzle||You can no longer increase your Max HP. All healing is halved.|
|Spear of Blight||Enemies deal 100% more damage.|
|Shield of Blight||Enemies have 50% more HP.|
|Time Maze||You cannot play more than 15 cards per turn.|
Order[edit | edit source]
The set of blights that player obtains from Neow is in the following order.
1st set[edit | edit source]
- Spear of Blight starts at a 100% increase
- Shield of Blight starts at a 50% increase
- Mimic Infestation
2nd set[edit | edit source]
- Spear of Blight increases from 100% to 175%
- Shield of Blight increases from 50% to 100%
- Time Maze
3rd set[edit | edit source]
- Spear of Blight increases from 175% to 250%
- Shield of Blight increases from 100% to 150%
4th set and afterwards[edit | edit source]
- Spear of Blight increases by 75% each set
- Shield of Blight increases by 50% each set
- Grotesque Trophy each set
Blight Chests[edit | edit source]
With Blight Chests mod turned on, each boss chest from the 4th chest onward is replaced by a Blight Chest, where the player is forced to choose 1 from 2 random Blights to obtain (cannot skip). The following is a list of blights that can be obtained from Blight Chests. All Blights from Blight Chests stack its effect if more than 1 copy is obtained, like Spear and Shield blights.
|Accursed||Whenever you defeat a Boss, obtain 2 random Curses.|
|Ancient Augmentation||Enemies start combat with 1 Artifact, 10 Plated Armor, and 10 Regenerate.|
|Durian||Lose 50% of your Max HP.|
|Hauntings||Enemies start combat with 1 Intangible.|
|Scatterbrain||Draw 1 less card a turn.|
|Twisting Mind||At the end of your turn, add 1 random Status card to the top of your draw pile.|
|Void Essence||Lose 1 Energy permanently.|
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 54: Loop
- Blight rolling now increments relic rng seeds correctly (consistency on save/load)
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Muzzle blight was applying twice to Lizard Tail and Fairy Potion.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Shifting Power (Transient) should now interact correctly, even if the owner has Artifact.
- Weekly Patch 36: Power Through
- Improved blight stacking for Endless. Grotesque Trophy is just 1 blight now.
- Weekly Patch 33: Terror
- Endless mod added to Custom Mode. Enemies get stronger and stronger.
- Blight Chests mod added to Custom Mode. Boss chests give unique unavoidable blights for added challenge.
- Weekly Patch 32: Face Trader
- Fixed Fairy Potion and Lizard Tail not triggering with Muzzle blight.