Five Bite Cards are put into your deck for the cost of all your Strike cards if you accept the offer given by the Vampires(?) event, as any character. It does not generally count as a strike card, such as in the Ancient Writing event, which offers to upgrade all of your strike cards.
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- Bonfire Spirits event now correctly handles offering them a card with the Special rarity (like Bite, or Apparition).
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Vampire Bite.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Bite SFX now plays a different SFX.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Bite now correctly works when last hitting in fast mode.
- Weekly Patch 13: Thinking Ahead
- Rewards after combat appear only when all actions are done now. Fast Mode + Bite bug fix.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Bite is now a Colorless card.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Bites now correctly get marked as seen in the card library when obtained.
- Day 1 Patch
- Adding Bite VFX to Bite cards.
- Fix for Bite cards not loading correctly (it gave you Madness cards) when resuming a run.
|Attacks||Bite • Dramatic Entrance • Flash of Steel • Hand of Greed • Mind Blast • Ritual Dagger • Shiv • Smite (BETA) • Swift Strike • Through Violence (BETA)|
|Skills||Apotheosis • Apparition • Bandage Up • Beta (BETA) • Blind • Causality (BETA) • Chrysalis • Dark Shackles • Deep Breath • Discovery • Enlightenment • Finesse • Forethought • Good Instincts • Impatience • Insight (BETA) • J.A.X. • Jack of All Trades • Madness • Master of Strategy • Metamorphosis • Miracle (BETA) • Panacea • Panic Button • Purity • Safety (BETA) • Secret Technique • Secret Weapon • The Bomb • Thinking Ahead • Transmutation • Trip • Violence|
|Powers||Magnetism • Mayhem • Omega (BETA) • Panache • Sadistic Nature|
|Statuses||Burn • Dazed • Slimed • Void • Wound|