Ascender's Bane is a curse that you receive at Ascension levels 10 and higher.
In combat, it works in the same way as Clumsy, being both unplayable and ethereal.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Ascender's Bane was using the wrong apostrophe, causing data upload issues.
- Weekly Patch 18: Paranormal
- Ascender's Bane nerf: now has Ethereal.
- Neow can no longer remove Ascender's Bane.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Hotfix: Ascender's Bane can no longer be removed by Back to Basics event.
- Hotfix: Ascender's Bane can no longer be removed through the Wheel event.
- Hotfix: Ascender's Bane gets marked as seen when you obtain it now.
- Hotfix: Neow can no longer remove Ascender's Bane.
- Ascender's Bane: Replaces Parasite for Ascension 10.
- Curse Card - Ascender's Bane: Unplayable. Cannot be removed from your deck.
- Ascension 10 now gives you Ascender's Bane rather than Parasite.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.