Artifact is a buff that will negate the next debuff on that unit.
- Bouncing Flask will remove 1 Artifact with each bounce.
- Envenom will remove 1 Artifact with each unblocked Attack.
- Shockwave will remove up to 2 Artifacts from each enemy.
Effects that apply multiple debuffs will do so in the order listed on the card. For instance, if an enemy has 1 Artifact and is hit by Shockwave, they will end up Vulnerable but not Weak.
Enemy Interactions Edit
- Note that all cards that inflict ongoing effects on enemies work via their own special debuff even if it's not specifically identified on the card; these will still be blocked by Artifact. For instance, the ongoing effects of Corpse Explosion or Choke can be blocked by Artifact.
Player Interactions Edit
- Flex's strength loss at the end of turn is negated by Artifact, granting a net strength gain.
- Wraith Form's and Biased Cognition's debuffs can be negated by artifact before you played mentioned cards. If the artifact is played after the debuff is received, it will negate 1 tick of their respective effects.
Enemies with Artifact Edit
- Each Sentry (Act 1 Elites) starts with 1 Artifact.
- Spheric Guardian (Act 2 enemy) starts with 3 Artifact.
- Bronze Automaton (Act 2 Boss) starts with 3 Artifact.
- Donu and Deca (Act 3 Bosses) each start with 2 Artifact.
- Spire Shield and Spire Spear (Act 4 Elites) each start with 1 Artifact (2 Artifacts on Ascension 18+).
- Corrupt Heart (Act 4 Boss) gains 2 Artifact the first time it uses its Buff action.